6 teaspoons of brown sugar
Sheets of spearmint
Soda or Ginger Ale
- Distribute the brown sugar and several spearmint leaves (washed in water) in the glasses.
- Cut the limes into eight pieces. First in half and then, each of the halves, in four pieces. Add 6 pieces of lime to each glass and mash with the mortar utensil.
- When the limes have released all their juice and the sugar has dissolved, fill the glasses with crushed ice.
- Put a couple of shot glasses of rum in each glass.
- Remove until everything is integrated, ending up incorporating the Sprite, 7Up or Ginger Ale.
- Garnish with the two remaining lime pieces and a sprig of mint.