For 4 persons
1 kg. Gallo Pedro
2 grams Ajoblanco by tenderstem
15 grams Tomato jelly
1 sheet of brick pasta
1. Cut the Gallo Pedro loins into thick strips.
2. Cut the brick into 4 triangles.
3. Take a piece of Gallo Pedro and wrap the whole piece of Gallo Pedro with the brick pasta, holding it. Fry in oil until the brick pasta is golden.
4. To prepare the ajoblanco de tenderstem, mix all the ingredients and blend. Emulsify with the sunflower oil and season.
5. For the tenderstem gel, reduce the tenderstem juice, add sugar and a little gelatin, cool and blend.
6. Serve with ajoblanco and tomato jam, the Gallo Pedro wrapped in the fried brick pasta and decorate with tenderstem and tenderstem gel.
Smoked Salmon Roll
1 head of curly-leafed lettuce
Juice of one lemon
1 teaspoon of mustard
1 teaspoon of vinegar
1 teaspoon of dill
200g smoked salmon
100cc olive oil
250cc vegetable oil
400g fresh salmon
Salt and pepper
Cook fresh salmon in 100 cc of olive oil, lemon juice and Dill.
Make mayonnaise by beating 200cc of vegetable oil, egg, vinegar and salt with hand mixer. Add mustard afterwards.
Crumble cooked salmon and mix with mayonnaise. Add layer of mixture onto slices of smoked salmon and roll. Garnish with lettuce.
Salt and Pepper
Remove skin from salmon fillet and marinade in olive oil, soy sauce and Dill for two hours. Once marinated, sear salmon in a frying pan and finish cooking the salmon in the oven.
Make the sauce by adding sherry vinegar, a few drops of lemon juice, salt and pepper, chopped Dill, and cream. While whisking, slowly add olive oil to the cream mixture.
Place a layer of the cream sauce on a plate and add the salmon on top. Garnish with a sprig of fresh Dill.